Ara Lot Halwa
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23424 times
A delicious hot halwa. . .
- Combine the arrowroot flour, sugar and 3 cups water in a pan and whisk well.
- Boil on a slow flame, while stirring continuously.
- When the mixture becomes thick, add the food colour, cardamom powder and mixed nuts and mix well.
- When the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, add the ghee and mix well.
- Spread evenly in a thali and cut into desired shapes after 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by dikidiki1 on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.