Apricpot Yogurt Parfait
This recipe has been viewed 976 times
Full of fragrance and sweet, golden-orange apricots are rich source of dietary fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Dried apricots have an intense sweet-sour flavour and are high in fibre.
This is the most refreshing thing one can have during fastings.The richness of Apricot blended with plain yogurt to get a supremely sweet and tangy drink. This not only quenches your thirst, its a nutrition powerhouse and will give you tonnes of energy, especially during fasting.
Add your private note
Apricpot Yogurt Parfait recipe - How to make Apricpot Yogurt Parfait
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
4 hours 20 minutesMakes 1 serving
- Hang the curds in a muslin cloth in a cool place for approx.3 to 4 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off, preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Soak the apricots in warm milk and keep aside.
- Toast the cashew nuts and grind along with the sugar to a fine powder.
- Puree the apricots and pass through a sieve to have a smooth puree.
- Combine the hung curds, powdered sugar, cashew nuts and nutmeg powder in a mixer jar and blend till it smooth and creamy.
- Pour this mixture into small glass upto half of the glass.
- Pour in the Apricot puree. Refrigerate, uncovered, till the time of service.
- Serve topped with chopped apricots and toasted walnuts.
This recipe was contributed by Teabag on 15 Oct 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.