Apricot Orange Cookies ( Growing Kids Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 113 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35034 times
Apricots and apples come together in an exciting form that will make your kids go, “wow!” and of course, cashewnuts add a crunch that no child can resist.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk to get a soft dough.
- Pour into a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle.
- Pipe out 37mm. (11/2") diameter cookies on to a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160ºc (320ºf) for 20 to 25 minutes or till the cookies are golden brown in colour.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cookie
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.