Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7259 times
You can deseed the apricots and store in your refrigerator well in advance.
- Heat the milk and sugar
- Take the custard pd, in a bowl and add a tb.sp. of milk and mix it with the boiling milk.
- Heat on sim flame till the custad thickens.
- Take the apricots and add 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar and boil for 5 min.
- Take a dessert tray.pour the custard.put the cooked apricorts.top it with fresh cream.
- Garnish with the small almonds which you have removed from the apricorts.
This recipe was contributed by ameedoshi on 02 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.