Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8368 times
1. pure honey is an ideal food, nutritious and easily digested by babies.
2. banana can replace apple for variation.
Add your private note
Apple stew recipe - How to make Apple stew
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 small apple (peeled and chopped)
2 tsp honey
3/4 cup water
- 1. cook apple in 3/4 cup of water by microwaving covered on high (at 100% power)for 3-4 minutes.
- 2. add honey and microwave for 1 minute at 80% power.
- 3. blend in a blender and strain it. serve lukewarm.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#393258 on 07 Dec 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.