Apple ki Chutney
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15091 times
This diwali. . Try this tangy sweet chutney!
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the ginger and saute for a minute.
- Add the green chillies and saute for more 30 seconds.
- Add the apple, sugar, salt and turmeric powder and cook till apple is cooked well.
- Add the cinnamon and nutmeg powder and mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and cool.
- Store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by ashaarchanarecipes on 10 Nov 2012Hi,
I am Archana--.smart,attractive,cute,pleasing persona. I am hard driven ,very dedicated to...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.