5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27948 times
Apple halwa is a fruit flavored mouth watering and healthy sweet dish prepared from grated apple fruit slices cooked with sugar, mava and spices like cardamom. A delicious dessert dish which can be served as a snack or after meal sweet! apple halwa is a special dessert which can be served on special occasions, garnished with chopped nuts.
- Grate the apples and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan and add the apple and saute on a slow flame until brown in colour.
- Add the sugar, saffron, rose water, cardamam powder, javintri powder and mix well.
- Lastly add raisins and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with cashewnut, almonds, pistachionut.
This recipe was contributed by m13g on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.