Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13048 times
Sweet cooked apples added between layers of crushed biscuits and topped with whipped cream.
- Wash,peel and cut apples.add a little sugar,a stick of cinnamon and pressure cook them with a very little water for 2 whistles.
- Mash and keep aside.
- Crush the biscuits,add a little milk and sugar so that they are nice and flaky.
- Make a layer of the crushed biscuits in a serving dish.
- Then put the apples on top.
- Then add another layer of the biscuits.
- Whip the cream with sugar and vanilla essence and spread over the biscuit layer.
- Keep in the fridge to cool and till sets.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by akee on 24 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.