Apple and Raisin Pudding, Apple Raisin Bread Cinnamon Pudding
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 206 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 62344 times
This is a warm and delicately flavoured pudding that will warm your heart and pep up your soul! The best part is that it is so easy to make because we use readymade bread and readily available apple as the base for this pudding, which is thoughtfully dotted with raisins to provide nice, juicy interludes in each mouthful!
Cinnamon and vanilla, when used with brown sugar, give an aesthetic and truly memorable flavour to this Apple and Raisin Pudding. Serve this lovely dessert , garnished with love, to your family and friends, and rest assured, it will soon be the talk of the town!
- Combine the milk, cornflour, , brown sugar, cinnamon powder and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Arrange the bread cubes on a greased microwave safe dish.
- Spread the apple slices evenly over it while overlapping each other.
- Pour the milk-brown sugar mixture evenly over it.
- Sprinkle the raisins evenly over it and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.