Apple and Nuts Sweet Salad
by Rinkel Arora
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1866 times
This is a healthy and nutritious salad recipe for sweet lovers.
Add your private note
Apple and Nuts Sweet Salad recipe - How to make Apple and Nuts Sweet Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Melt the butter over a medium heat in a thick bottom pan.
- Add the apples to the pan and stir for 1 min.
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar and saute for 6-7 mins. Stir continuously.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp of sugar and all the dry fruits.
- Stir constantly and saute for 2 more minutes till the sugar is caramalized and apples and crisp tender.
- Serve the salad hot and garnish with honey.
This recipe was contributed by Rinkel Arora on 30 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.