Apple and Custard Apple Smoothie
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14243 times
A tasty blend of apple and custard apple with milk or soya milk and ice cream. Enjoy this tasty chilled smoothie for breakfast.
Add your private note
Apple and Custard Apple Smoothie recipe - How to make Apple and Custard Apple Smoothie
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- Combine together the custard apples and apple pieces with milk or soya milk in a mixer and blend it till smooth.
- Add the honey, sugar, ice cream of your choice, ice cubes and blend again till smooth and slushy.
- Pour into four individual glasses.
- Garnish each glass with green-cardamom powder.
- Serve chilled immediately.
- This will taste good if served chilled.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 03 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.