Apple and Banana Frozen Ices
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29722 times
Lip-smacking ices made from protein and calcium-rich curds and nourishing fruits.
- Mix all the ingredients with 2 tablespoons of water in a vessel and cook till all the moisture evaporates and apples become soft and light brown in colour.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Combine the stewed apples, bananas, curds and sugar and blend into a smooth mixture in a blender.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour into plastic ice-cube moulds and freeze for 6 to 8 hours till firm.
- Unmold and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per frozen ice
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.