Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1687 times
For more taste u can also add fresh cream before serving.
to retain the freshness of the apple coat the cut pieces with sugar water.
- Wash and peel the apples.
- Cut the apples and blanch them till soft.
- Mash the blanched apples.
- Add milkmaid to the mashed apples and cook it in medium fire till all the water evaporates.
- Serve cold with fresh cut apples.
This recipe was contributed by saarthi on 03 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.