by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 491 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38095 times
A perfect balance of tradition, modernity and convenience, the apple sandesh is a delectable dessert you can whip up in minutes. Here, quickly-made balls of sandesh are topped with an apple mixture tanged up with lemon juice. Strands of saffron impart a rich hue and aroma to the dessert.
- Warm the saffron and rub with a little water until it dissolves.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, 1 tablespoon of water and the grated apples and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixture and blend till smooth.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes and shape into round balls.
- Place the sandesh balls on a serving plate, top with apple mixture and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||78.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.