Apple Punch ( Baby and Toddler)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Apple Punch ( Baby and Toddler) in Hindi)
Added to 77 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57703 times
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but this is one fruit that babies initially have trouble digesting in the raw form. So, this Apple Punch is a wonderful way of introducing apples to your baby's diet. As your little one grows older and is able to digest this liquid form easily, apples can be stewed in lesser water to make a purée and served to the babies without straining as shown in the recipe of Apple Stew.
- Boil ¾ cup of water in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add the apples and mix well. Cover with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Strain it using a strainer.
- Serve lukewarm.
- Since this is prepared by steeping apples in hot water, it contains mild, water-soluble nutrients that can be easily digested by your baby.
Nutrient values per cup
|Vitamin A||0 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.