Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30149 times
Use fresh chopped apples to make this delicious apple pudding which can be served with milk or ice cream. Find many interesting and tasty dessert recipes, pudding recipes at tarladalal.com
- Peel off the apple cut into small pieces.
- Put into the pan andcover the pan with the lid
- Add butter put it on flame when it becomes softens mash it with masher when it become thick paste, put sugar
- Mix it properely.
- Take bread in the pan put it on the flame.
- Add 1 tsp butter.mix it well.
- Put it on the flame till becomes golden brown
- Add 2 tsp sugar.now put off the flame
- Take a bowl arrange the mixture then take one layer of bread mixture and second layer of apple mixture put it into the fridge for 10-15 min
- Serve it with tea or coffee
This recipe was contributed by SHIKHA_167 on 18 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.