Apple Pie By sabirakhaleel
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2129 times
Discover an easy and tasty apple pie recipe with tinned apples and sweetened cream. The creamy textured and irrestible apple pie is an easy recipe which can be prepared at home.
- Peel the outer covering of the apple and then cut apples in to small pieces.
- In a cooking bowl put these cut apples and add water.
- Let it boil till the apple pieces become tender and start to smash.
- Add cinnamon powder and then when all the pieces of apples are smashed add sugar and cook until the sauce becomes slight sticky.
- Keep the sauce aside for cool
- Adding white flour, butter, salt and baking powder. mix all the ingriedients sprinke little water and mix.
- Do not knead and keep it refrigerated for 1 hour.
- After an hour take out the mixed dough and knead it for at least 10 min.
- Then make a thick layer of the dough.
- Then spread the sauce evenly.
- Then bake for 45 min.
- We can use the some of the mixed dough and make a thin layer.
- Cut in to long strips
- Then decorate the pie with these long strips diagonally before baking in the oven.
This recipe was contributed by sabirakhaleel on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.