Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5947 times
The delicious apple muffin recipe with a crumbly cinnamon topping will smell so good in the oven that you'll surely want to bake a batch each morning. Find many exciting and tasty muffin recipe, cake recipe, pie recipe at tarladalal. Com
Add your private note
Apple Muffins recipe - How to make Apple Muffins
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 18 to 20 servings
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder, wheat flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon powder and sieve for 2-3 times. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in large pan and remove from the flame.
- Add the milk, and gently ad the flour mixture gradually, while stirring continuously.
- Add the raisins and apples, mix very lightly.
- Keep mixture a bit lumpy, and do not mix too much.
- Pour spoonfuls of mixture in the greased muffin trays.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200°c for 20 minutes or till a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 16 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.