Apple Iced Tea
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6423 times
Sip this chilled tea this summer.
- Boil 200 ml water in a pan and add tea leaves and bring to a boil.
- Sieve and keep aside the water.
- Add the apple juice, lemon juice and sugar syrup and mix well.
- Now put some ice cubes in the serving glass and pour the prepared tea.
- Top with some chopped fresh apple pieces and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 26 Apr 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.