Apple Honey Pancake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 73014 times
Here is a dessert that can double up as a breakfast too! Semi-sweet yet rich with the fruity goodness of apples and the seductive aroma of honey, the Apple Honey Pancake is a no-fuss dessert perfect for kids and adults alike. To make it sweeter, you can drizzle some more honey or scoop out some ice-cream atop the pancakes while serving.
- Combine the apple, honey, self-raising flour, melted butter, condensed milk, castor sugar and 2½ tbsp of water in a deep bowl and mix well to make a smooth batter making sure that no lumps remain.
- Add the fruit salt and sprinkle 1 tbsp of water over it. When the bubbles form, mix gently.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan using a little butter.
- Pour approximately 1½ tbsp of batter in each uttapa mould and spread it lightly.
- Cook, using a little butter, till they turn crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make more mini pancakes.
- Serve immediately drizzled with honey.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.