Apple Crumble By la123
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6592 times
Discover the secret to prepare the perfect Apple crumble with this easy recipe. Spread the apple crumble on the cake before baking and enjoy the crispy apple crumble with cream, ice cream or custard.
Add your private note
Apple Crumble By la123 recipe - How to make Apple Crumble By la123
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Preheat oven to 160deg c
- Mix together butter and milkmaid and heat for 4 to 5 mins.keep aside to cool.
- Peel and slice apples
- In an ovenproof dish, place the apple slices in layers.
- Press lightly while putting apple slices.
- Pour the cooled milkmaid mixture over it and spread evenly.
- Mix the maida and butter to a crumbly texture.top the apples with the crumble.
- Bake at 160 deg c for25 to 30mins in a preheated oven.
This recipe was contributed by la123 on 26 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.