Apple Crepe ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 304 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20747 times
Apple crêpes are an irresistible delight of delicious crêpes folded over a sweet and spiced apple filling, and glazed with orange marmalade! slice the apples just before making the filling, to avoid discolouration. Lemon juice is added to enhance the sweet yet tangy flavour of the marmalade.
Add your private note
Apple Crepe ( Eggless Desserts Recipe) recipe - How to make Apple Crepe ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 10 crepes
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the apples, sugar and cinnamon powder and cook on a medium flame for approx. 8 to 10 minutes or till the sugar dissolves and the apples are soft and well coated with the sugar syrup.
- Cool and divide the filling into 10 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Combine the orange marmalade and lemon juice along with 3 tbsp of water in a non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Place a crêpe on a dry, flat surface and arrange a portion of the apple filling on one half of the crêpe. Fold into a semi-circle and press gently.
- Repeat the step 1 to make 9 more apple crêpes.
- Place the crêpes on a serving plate and pour the warm glaze evenly over the crêpes.
- Serve immediately garnished with beaten whipped cream.
- Do not overcook the apples as the filling will become soggy, making it difficult to fill the crêpes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.