Apple Coconut Milk Barfi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2921 times
Mouth watering barfi with richness of apple, dry fruits , coconut and milk.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add desicated coconut and saute it till the colour changes slightly.
- Peel and grate the apples and add it to the pan. Mix well.
- Add sugar little by little till the required sweetness is attained. Keep stirring until the sugar melts completely.
- Add milk and cook till thick, while stirring continuously.
- Add chopped the chopped almonds, pistachios and cashewnuts, mix well.
- Grease a plate with ghee. Pour the above mixture into it and spread evenly.
- Cut it into the required shape and let it cool.
This recipe was contributed by Loving_Mom on 05 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.