Apple Cinnamon Sandwich
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4183 times
A healthy way to start the morning - crisp apple pieces tossed together with a pinch of cinnamon and blended with honey makes a great sandwich filling that kids will love. It can also be served as a mid-afternoon snack!
- Put the apple slices in a bowl, add the cinnamon powder and honey and mix well till all pieces are coated well.
- Apply little butter on the bread slices.
- Place one slice on a clean and dry surface and spread the apple mix generously and cover with another buttered slice of bread.
- Grill in a sandwich maker till crisp and serve immediately.
- Make more such sandwiches using remaining ingredients.
This recipe was contributed by sudhabc on 24 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.