Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10030 times
A delicious and appealing tea time muffin recipe, apple cinnamon muffins are filled with a apple puree and flavoured with a hint of cinnamon powder. Enjoy the apple muffins as dessert or tea time snack.
- Preheat the oven to 200degrees celcius.grease the muffin moulds and keep aside.
- Cut the apples into small pieces and keep aside.
- Sieve the flour with the baking powder and baking soda and keep aside.
- Put the butter in a mixing bowl and mix with a wooden spoon till soft and creamy.
- Slowly add the castor sugar,mixing well.
- Add the apples, cinnamon powder and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture and walnuts.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of milk and mix gently.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the batter into each muffin mould.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by charmainedsouza on 26 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.