by Nitika Jain
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4081 times
Sweet, tart, and slightly crunchy, these apple burgers might sound weird, but they definitely taste good.
Add your private note
Apple Burger recipe - How to make Apple Burger
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 burgers
- Squeeze some of the juice out of the apples, then place in bowl with onions, bread crumbs, green pepper, ginger, rice, 3 tbsp oats, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Shape mixture into patties, adding more bread crumbs if necessary. Coat with remaining 3 tbsp of oats.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan, over medium heat.
- Fry in 1 tbsp oil over medium heat until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Take a burger bun. Cut horizontally make sure one edge is still together..
- Spread some mint chutney on both the inner sides.
- Place a lettuce leaf and cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle little salt. Microwave for a min.
- Serve hot with mint dip.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 22 Jan 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.