Apple Banana Sunset
by charitha jakka
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5161 times
Lip smacking drink which goes well with an hot evening snack.
- Blend the apple in a mixer to a fine paste.
- Add the banana and blend again.
- Dissolve the sugar and salt in milk and water and keep aside.
- Blend all the ingrediants together.
- Pour the juice into serving glasses.
- Serve chilled garnished with bananas and ice cubes.
This recipe was contributed by charitha jakka on 15 Mar 2011I'm a nature lover and a social worker but in my little world i'm a chef too.I just love cooking!!!
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.