Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 619 times
Fry the rotti on the frying pen while puttin ghee on it from both the sides.
Add your private note
Anshita recipe - How to make Anshita
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Take 1cup of singhara ka aata,
4 Potatoes boiled
1 Slice of paneer
2spoon of mungfali ki chatni
1 spoon makhan
2 spoon ghee
acc.to taste salt,kali mirch,green mirch and coriander.
- Mash the singhara ka atta and add alloo in it.
- And then make bolls of the atta and make 2 thick rottis of it (in round shape).and in left mashed atta add some hari mirch,hara dhaniya(coriander)and add salt to it and make tikki of it.
- Take one of the rotti put makhan to it and mungfali ki chattnito on itans then put aloo ki tikki on it.
- Then put slices of tomato,kheera and put some salt and kali mirch onit.
- Then put paneer slice on it and covered it with makhan putten on that paratha.
- And then serve it with tomato chattni or coriander chattni.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#418282 on 19 Jul 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.