Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3970 times
A traditional Indian dessert made from dry figs,mawa and sugar,Anjir pak makes every occasion a special one!
- Clean and wash dried figs properly.chop them.
- Place milk into heavy bottom pan. bring it to boil.
- Place chopped figs in the milk. boil and stir till the milk evaporates and figs turnsoft.
- Add sugar and heat till sugar melts.
- Add milk powder and heat. stir well till the pak is done.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with nut flakes if you wish and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by tabu on 21 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.