Anjir Pak By prashi
This recipe has been viewed 9788 times
An easy and simple recipe to prepare the delicious Indian dessert, anjir pak from dry figs,mawa and sugar. The flavourful dessert item with the goodness of anjeer or dried figs,Anjir pak is sure to be loved by all!
- Clean and wash dried figs properly. chop them
- Place milk into heavy bottom pan. bring it to boil.
- Place chopped figs in the milk. boil and stir till the milk evaporates and figs turn soft.
- Add sugar and heat till sugar melts.
- Add milk powder and heat. stir well till the pak is done.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with nut flakes if you wish and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by prashi on 21 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.