Anjeer ka Halwa
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12115 times
Anjeer ka halwa is a rich and mouthwatering halwa recipe with the dried figs or anjeer cooked with sugar and mawa. A nutrient rich tasty anjeer halwa recipe which is usually devoured in the winter months due to figs or anjeer's ability to warm you up.
- Wash the anjeer and chop them into small pieces.
- Add enough water and cook for 40 minutes.
- Add the ghee, mava and cashewnuts and mix well.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add rose essence and jaiphal powder and mix well.
- Grease a thali with ghee and spread the anjeer halwa in it.
- Decorate with chopped nuts.
- Cool and cut into desired pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by parishma on 13 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.