Anjeer and Dates Barfi
by Foodie #600734
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7251 times
The one other benefit is that you can make anjeer puranpoli using this barfi. Just use this mixture like regular stuffing.
- Cut dried figs in small pieces and add some water and microwave on high for 2 minute.
- Make a puree using a little water if required.
- Chop seedless dates in a microwave oven and microwave on high for one minute and make a puree using a little water if required.
- First roast almonds, cashewnuts and pistachios and than chop all the nuts in small pieces.
- Grease a tray.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add anjeer puree and dates puree and saute well and cook on medium heat, stirring continuously, for 5 minutes or till mixture leaves the side of pan.
- Add almonds, cashewnuts and pistachios.
- Mix well for two minutes, stirring continuously.
- Spread evenly on the greased tray.
- Cover with dry fruit powder.
- When cool, cut into pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #600734 on 11 Mar 2014Myself Pooja and i ma computer enginner; i love cooking and this website is very much helpful for me...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.