by Rekha Ghadawala
This recipe has been viewed 4036 times
A sweet delight made with dried figs and nuts!
- Combine all the ingredients, except the anjeer puree in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Roll out dough in to a rectangle.
- Spread anjeer puree over dough,if using Almond sprinkle over the anjeer puree.
- Roll up jelly roll style,wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a hour,more time is fine.
- Remove plastic wrap, slice and bake on a parchment paper lined baking sheet for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 12 Aug 2012Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.