by kanchan seerwani
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19548 times
It is an interesting faraali desert and can be served at any festive occasion too.
- Combine the rajgira flour and ghee in a microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 2 to3 minutes, stirring once.
- Add the sugar and mix well and again microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut with 2 tsp milk, mix well and microwave on high for 3-5 mins or till all the liquid dries up.
- Stir the mix till it comes together like a soft dough.
- Add the saffron dissolved in rose essence and mix well.
- Make small balls and refrigerate till use.
- Combine the milk and condense milk in a deep pan and boil together on medium flame till milk has reduced in half, stirring in between.
- Remove from the flame and add the charoli nuts and mix well.
- Add the angoori balls and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan seerwani on 22 Sep 2012I live in INDORE .My hobby is to learn something new.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.