Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5522 times
Fill the glassed with refreshing and nutritious angoor ka sherbet over crushed ice. The sherbet or juice is prepared from a combination of grapes, lime juice and sugar and enjoyed chilled.
- Combine the sugar and 3 cups of water in a deep pan and cook on a slow flame, till the sugar dissolves.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 1 minute and keep aside to cool completely.
- Combine the syrup, grapes and lemon juice and blend in a mixer to a smooth puree.
- Strain and pour into individual serving glasses and serve chilled with ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices.
This recipe was contributed by cnkk on 13 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.