by sarika deepak jain
This recipe has been viewed 4502 times
Andhra Pulao, flavoured subtly and aesthetically with a blend of South Indian spices that will tease and please your palate. Serve with fresh curds, to complement the spicy nature of this delicacy.
Add your private note
Andhra Pulao recipe - How to make Andhra Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Heat the oil in a pan, add bay leaf and chopped vegetables and fry for a minute.
- Add the paste and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, biryani masala, salt, and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the rice into it and mix it properly.
- Add 2 cups of water and close the lid and simmer the gas until rice cooked.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sarika deepak jain on 19 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.