Andakari with Tomato Paste
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6298 times
Andakari with tomato paste is lip smacking egg curry recipe with the andas or boiled eggs cooked in a spicy onion and tomato based curry. Relish it with chapatis garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
- Heat the oil and add some jeera in that.
- Then fry the onions in the oil untill red color appears
- Then add 2-3 eggs in the mixture, take care that the eggs do not stik to the bottom use a spoon to mix.
- Then add tomato paste according to your need. add chilli powder and salt accordingly.
- Keep the mixture for 2 minutes.
- The dish is ready.
- You can eat this curry with fried/toasted bread.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.