Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2442 times
- Mix paneer,sugar and rose water.
- Knead for some time and mix well.
- Make 12 equal balls.
- Take one ball and flatten it slightly.
- Put one small piece of pineapple in centre.
- Cover it and make cylindrical shape.
- Repeat the same for other balls.
- Put all 12 pieces in a serving tray and decorate with pista slices and warkh.
This recipe was contributed by Nirvish on 18 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.