Amrood ki Subzi
This recipe has been viewed 4647 times
A very tasty and healthy yet low calorie dish that can be served with rotis or paranthas.
Add your private note
Amrood ki Subzi recipe - How to make Amrood ki Subzi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Wash the guavas and cut them into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add asafoetida, cumin seeds, cardamom and cinnamon.
- When the seeds crackle add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt and mix well.
- Add water and put guava cubes to it, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by supriya006 on 17 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.