Amla ka Sharbat
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39472 times
A fresh and refreshing drink!! refrigeration should be avoided as the flavours are lost.
- In a deep pan, boil enough water and add the amlas, mix well and cook till they become soft.
- Keep aside to cool and deseed them.
- Combine the amlas with sugar and 1 cup of chilled water and blend in a mixer ti;; smooth.
- Transfer the liquid in a bowl, add the cumin seeds powder and salt and mix well.
- Place ice cubes in serving glasses and pour the liquid in serving glasses.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#410657 on 15 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.