Amla Aur Beetroot ki Tikki
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15729 times
It's easy and delicious snack. . . Can be served with any chutney.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan and add the onion and sauté till lightly browned.
- Add the beetroot and salt, mix well and saute for more 4 minutes or till the mixture becomes dry.
- Add the chilli powder and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the potatoes and amla, mix well and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and make small flat tikkis of each.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook each tikki using little oil till they become crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by garg.chetna on 30 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.