Amiri Khaman ( Non - Fried Snacks )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48921 times
This recipe was invented with the intention of making good use of leftover khaman dhoklas! They are crumbled, tempered with garlic and mixed with pomegranate seeds and coconut. Serve garnished with sev and relish its unique flavour. Those who do not like garlic can omit it.
Add your private note
Amiri Khaman ( Non - Fried Snacks ) recipe - How to make Amiri Khaman ( Non - Fried Snacks )
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Crumble the dhoklas and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Pour this tempering over the crumbled dhoklas and mix well.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, coriander, coconut and sev and mix well. Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.