Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26023 times
Though not a traditional Chinese recipe, the American chopsey typically features in every Oriental cuisine menu list. The crispy fried noodles are cooked with vegetables and a sweet and sour sauce and enjoyed as meal with soups and salads.
- Boil the tomatoes and onions remove the skin and smash them.
- Then add ginger and garlic. blend it.
- Cut all the vegetables straight & boil them.
- Boil the noodles by adding 1 tsp of oil to the water.
- Drain excess water and again add oil.
- Adding oil helps the noodles to get separated.
- Heat oil.
- Add tomato puree and veg stock or water.
- Then add sugar, vinegar ,tandoor colour, tomato sauce and puree.
- Add ajinomotto & conflour.
- Then add the boiled vegetables and noodles.
- Cook it for 2 mins.
This recipe was contributed by shitalparande on 26 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.