Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2335 times
A perfect breakfast recipe contributed by Amee, which can be prepared by filling a delectable corn , capsicum and spring onions in the bread slices. The spread made is of white sauce, butter and cheese.
- Boil the cornseeds, drain the water & let it cool.
- Semicrush the corn after cooling.
- Cut the spring onions & capsicum in small pieces.
- Heat butter,add springonion & capsicum fry little till soft
- Add the semicrushed corn- & cook for sometime till it mixes well
- Add the white sauce,chilli sauce,pepper,salt,oregano & mix it well allow it to cool .
- Place lettuce leaves on one buttered bread slices fill the stuffing cover with another buttered bread slice,
- Serve with mint coriander chutney & decorate with orange & mint leaves
This recipe was contributed by amivis on 17 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.