This recipe has been viewed 4512 times
Serve with gravy items &also acts as an appetiser.
Add your private note
Amchur khadi recipe - How to make Amchur khadi
Cooking Time: Total Time:
COCONUT -1 CUP GRATED, GREEN CHILLI -1, GARLIC 6-7PCS, WHOLE AMCHUR 4-5PCS ,SALT TO TASTE.
- 1. mix grated coconut with chopped green chilli, chopped garlic.
- 2. grind the above ingredients in the mixer
- to paste .
- 3 now take the milk of the same above grinded mixture and salt &4-5 amchur pcs to it.
- 4 let the amchur remain in the mixture for 5min and afterwards take it out after taking the juice of the amchur.
- 5. amchur kadhi is ready.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#436077 on 19 Jan 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.