3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8437 times
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onion paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala and tindas and sprinkle little water in it.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring continuously in between.
- Add the amchur and pinch of sugar and mix well.
- Add coriander for garnishing.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Neha_Khanna on 13 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.