Ambi ki Launji
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2297 times
A delicious tangy recipe!
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the fennel seeds and saute until they start to crackle.
- Add asafeotida and raw mangoes and saute for three to four minutes on medium heat, and add chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Mix well and add sugar, black salt and water.
- Stir well and cover and cook on low heat, till mangoes are soft, and the mixture is thick, for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot or cold as a pickle or chutney with paratha, puri or chapati.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 05 Jun 2013Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.