Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6501 times
The aloo ki tikki is a popular and favorite tikki or cutlet recipe with mashed boiled potatoes, corn and spices as fillings. Garnish the aloo ki tikkis with imli chutney, curd, coriander chutney, chaat masala, etc and the lip smacking aloo ki tikki would be ready to eat. Share your tikki recipe online.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan, add the chillies and onions and saute till they turn soft.
- Add the coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder, garam massla and amchur, salt and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Soak bread slice in water, squeeze and add to potato mixture and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round flat tikkis.
- Dissolve the maida in little water make a thin paste and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add little oil, dip the tikkis in maida mixture and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Cook using little oil, till they turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by savi_ram on 13 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.