Alu Tiikki with Mango Chutney
This recipe has been viewed 4741 times
Aloo tiikki with a twist served with tangy sweet mango chutney.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the cloves and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the raw mangoes and sauté till becomes little soft.
- Add the jaggery and salt and saute for few more minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, add 1/2 tsp green chilli paste, raw mango and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add moong dal and sauté till cooked.
- Add salt, mix well and cook and keep aside to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except the maida paste and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Roll small tikis with the dal mixtures inside.
- Make about small 8 tikis.
- Roll them in maida paste and wrap with bread crumb.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with prepared chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sammeg on 22 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.