Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6164 times
- Mix the flour,salt and ghee, sprinkle water and make the dough.
- Keep aside for half n hour.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and other ingredients and make a mixture.
- Now take the dough and make round balls.
- Make a whole at the centre and fill the stuffing and cover it.
- Now roll this into parathas.
- Cook the parathas with required oil...serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.